Sunday, October 20, 2013

Quickie: @Sarahdahuman's App of the Day

Helloooooooo good folks!  This is going to be a quickie, because I'm already past my bedtime.  Oh yeah, if you haven't noticed, my alter-ego, @Sarahdahuman, is blogging tonight.  I even created her a Twitter account.  I'm mainly talking to myself, but that's beside the point.

The app I want to talk about it this gem I found on the iTunes Store last week or so.  It's called 30/30. It has nothing to do with Jay-Z's club (40/40...ba-doom-crash), but everything to do with productivity.

I think it's free, but I may be lying.  I'm too lazy to check.  Don't be like me...seriously...it's worth checking out.

I like to think of myself as a Super Virgo.  I am crazy about lists, and multitasking, and multitasking while making lists.  I've always been this way, and it's slightly compulsive.  Oh wait, you guys aren't therapists.  My bad.

Anyway, what this app does is that it lets you create lists of stuff to do (score!).  But wait, there's more! It also will time these activities for you, and play a nice little jingle when it's time to transition to the next thing.  And so on.  And so on.  

I've found this app to be very helpful, to the point where doing boring stuff is actually fun.  It's kind of like a little game that I play with my to-do list...hee!  But this is coming from someone who used to do long division to entertain herself in fifth grade.

Check it out...it's dabomb.com.  On a scale of 1 to 10 of dabombness, I give it two thumbs up (er...or something).

Come back tomorrow if you feel so inclined, to see which one of us will be blogging: dateechur or dahuman.  We'll find out together.  Yay.

Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment